It’s Valentine’s Day. I hope that someone has shown you some love today- or that you’ve taken the time to show some appreciation to yourself. And, speaking from personal experience- if you are with someone who can’t bother to show you love- then take the steps to change the situation (if you are not ok with it). Post- Valentine’s Day break-ups can suck- but it sucks even more when you are with someone who can’t even acknowledge the day in some way- even just a simple card. Tis better to be your own Valentine and show love to yourself & friends & family. Trust me on this. #lessonsIlearnedthehardway
My Valentine’s Day is going fine. Chocolates from my dad, hearing from friends, and my gift to myself: earring from Dogeared Jewelry. Tonight brownies with pink frosting, frozen hot chocolate drinks and Glee.
My Valentine’s List:
1. Thanks to all of you who stop by, comment, like, share my posts. When I began this blog, I just hoped that my little piece of cyber-space got a little positive attention- but ya’ll have far exceeded my expectations. Thanks to all
2. To my #srblog ladies- can I just say how much you ladies rock? I mean really?! You get out there on Twitter and just make a difference. #totallywarmsmyheart
3. Deep South Mag- what can I say? You’ve been FABULOUS! xoxo
4. To She Reads Book Club- you’ve made a girl feel welcome- and I’m eager to begin my new role as She Reads Online Book Club Leader. Thanks for everything!
5. To D. thank you for being my twitter BFF. Our talks & tweets, our mutual love of books and #days- it’s been great. xo
6. Lastly, to every book-ish person I tweet with, talk to, email, etc- keep on reading, reviewing and writing. Seriously, ya’ll deserve tons of glittery hearts
Warm appreication & lots of good thoughts,
Traveling With T
PS: She Reads shared their Valentine’s feeling today. Read for a heartwarming feeling
PPS: It’s the first Valentine’s without Zeke- Missing my sweet dog.