When one half of the duo of VELVET MORNING PRESS– the lovely Adria Cimino- asked me to host the cover reveal for a new book VMP will be promoting- I said sure!
Then she sent me the cover and I cracked up. I mean, this cover can turn a frown upside down in a nano-second!
So sit back, prepare to smile and watch Aimee Horton’s cover reveal take place! Continue reading
Those cool cats at Harlequin Books did the leg work to find out what states are the most romantic (at least according to the 2015 Harlequin Book settings!)
Can you guess one of the top 5 states? And sorry Virginia- your tag line might be “Virginia is for lovers” but you didn’t make the cut this year…. Maybe next year! Continue reading
It’s been a busy week- between my work and my blogging I have been running around, scheduling posts, and trying to stay on top of EVERYTHING with my trusty Erin Condren planner :) It was a good week for #bookmail– with a copy of A GOOD KILLING by Allison Leotta arriving from Touchstone Books!
And now it’s Friday- The Dewey Readathon is happening tomorrow and while I won’t be participating- several of my buddies will be. I’ll be at Double Decker- listening to music and looking at arts & crafts!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Reese Witherspoon is narrating the audio book of THE year, Erika Marks reveals her new book title and plot, and much more!
2. Turn The Page Reviews reviewed THE BOOKSELLER by Cynthia Swanson. Did she give it a thumbs up or not? Continue reading
Today I have Lizzie Harwood, author of TRIUMPH, talking about why she writes “eerie”. Lizzie’s book was recently reviewed by my bookish BFF, Ivory Owl Reviews, and her review is worth checking out! And just in case you need more incentive- TRIUMPH is on a special e-book price deal (99 cents!) until April 28th at Amazon!
But, enough from me.. Lizzie has stories to tell….. Continue reading
Ahh, I’m so late with this. Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Shelves tagged me in this months ago- but better late than never, right?
1. Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Sissy (because I’m a sister)
- Drama Queen (because I can get a bit dramatic at times & I can’t handle pain at all)
- Aunt Tam.
Last year was my first rodeo at this huge bookish event call Book Expo America (BEA). I was gobsmacked at the size of the building, at all the booths, the events, how organized things was- and yes, the books that were being handed out, the books that were being dropped off in certain locations for people to grab, and the authors that were signing books. It was a book lover’s paradise.
Then I got home and I noticed on social media people complaining about folks attending BEA posting pictures of their book haul and I had some friends making comments about “all those FREE books I received while I was at BEA”…
Free? Let’s delve into this further, shall we? Continue reading
It’s Friday. It’s been raining this week so my hair has been POOF. Like seriously. POOF.
And this week has flown by. Crazy, right? Now off for a weekend of hopefully fun and relaxation with books to look forward to reading!
1. Deep South Magazine and it’s #literaryfriday: A giveaway, RUBY, Literary Louisiana, and much more!
2. Sarah’s Book Shelves has 2 reviews of WHERE THEY FOUND HER by Kimberly McCreight- spoiler-free and spoiler-filled. Continue reading