I’m writing this quick, fast and in a hurry because it’s Friday (aka my afternoon of errands)!
We had snow this week, too. Like a pretty crazy-ish amount for where I live. It was pretty and nice and white and lovely- and the kitty cats frolicked in the snow- which was 51 shades of adorable.
I’ve been productive this week on the blog- getting posts scheduled and giveaways- March is looking pretty giveaway-licious!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: talk of Joshilyn Jackson, the Sweet Potato Queen weekend, a link to my post about meeting M.O. Walsh (plus sharing my “adorbs picture- that’s Erin words :) and much more!
2. Turn the Page Reviews shares some food pics to make you drool and some chit-chat about books!
3. My Novel Opinion talks about A Mom’s POV on Social Media.
4. Always With A Book spotlights THE GOOD GIRL by Mary Kubica.
5. The Book Wheel gives us 10 Books to Feed Your Brain.
6. I talk about ARC’s and how it’s ok to not like them in ARC’s: Just like Scarves, They Aren’t For Everyone.
7. While my Goodreads account won’t reflect it (haven’t logged into that since end of 2014!) I’ve been productive in my reading- finishing THE NIGHTINGALE by Kristin Hannah (made me ugly cry), LITTLE BLACK LIES by Sandra Block (gave me the good scary feeling) and BEDSIDE MANNERS by Phoebe Fox (cute!) all in the past few days/couple of weeks!
8. I met author M.O. Walsh last week at Lemuria Books- So nice to meet the author of MY SUNSHINE AWAY!
9. Do you like Robyn Carr? Win ONE WISH (continental US only).
10. Library Educated talks #truthtrain and #blogging.
11. OnDBookshelf shares about her whirlwind of author events (SO jealous!)
12. My #fridayreads Close to Destiny by Adria Cimino.
Have a happy and safe weekend!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T